Esta oportunidad laboral se basa únicamente en los eventos deportivos ó conciertos que tienen lugar en el Estadio. La cantidad de eventos puede variar a lo largo del programa, con un promedio de aprox. 3 ó 4 por semana (depende del mes). Cada evento tiene una duración de aprox. 5 hs.
Please note the only options will be the following that have been allocated for this winter's 2021 program:
• Prep Cook (non Union position) - pay rate $20.00 USD/hour.
• Stand Attendant (Union position) - pay rate minimum of $80.00 USD per event. Stand Attendants who run a Point of Sale machine (cash register) may also earn limited commissions.
• Stand Helper (Union position) - pay rate minimum of $80.00 USD per event. Helpers assist in stocking, presenting food and beverages, cleaning, and other miscellaneous duties to make the stand successful. These positions do not earn commissions.
• Busser (Union position) - pay rate minimum of $80.00 USD per event. Assists with maintaining cleanliness, stocking, and clearing of dirty items, trash, etc...
• Runner (Union position) - pay rate minimum of $80.00 USD per event. These positions assist in delivering food to customers, and also miscellaneous duties including stocking, cleaning, etc...
Remember that any position that has "event min" means event minimum - meaning that the lowest amount the participant would earn for that day would be $80.00 USD. It could be higher depending on the final number of hours worked, tips, commissions, or other pay when applicable.
• Union positions require membership dues of about $10.00 per week (to be discounted from your salary), but those jobs get the “guaranteed minimum” pay per event. The non union job (prep cook) has no membership dues and gets paid 20 for each hour worked.
• Prep cooks works for food establishments under the supervision of the head chef. Their duties revolve around assisting the head chef in preparing food by chopping and washing vegetables and meats and arranging salads, breads, sauces and dressings.
• Calendario de eventos del TD Garden. Chequearlo en Google, pero usualmente mas cerca de fin del ano, se suman mas eventos de Basquet, NHL y conciertos con un promedio de 3 / 4 eventos por semana.
IN PERSON JOB FAIR - BUENOS AIRES - AUGUST 14, 2022 - MARRIOTT BUENOS AIRES HOTEL
The TD GARDEN representative, Mr. Sergio Marquez, will make the final hiring decisions on August 14, 2022.
Please note that:
• Students should select a first, second, and third choice of positions. The final decision will be based on factors including the interview, any prior experience the student might have, and the availability of positions overall. Students should be willing, however, to accept any position offered.
• The TD Garden will not commit to changing any positions after a job offer is made.
• The students must commit to staying for the entire length of their job offer. It is better that they be honest if they intend to quit earlier to travel, go home, etc... but if there is a large number of "early departures" again like last year, the TD Garden reserves the right to limit the number of positions in future seasons with the agency those candidates are from.
• Likely job start dates will be December 5th, 12th, and 16th, 2022. No exceptions will be made in between or after those unless those dates change prior to the job fair.